Paraffin cardboard core for 5 standard 48cm head dadant frames, among its advantages we can highlight that it is very economical and easy to assemble and very useful for pollination and for the sale of surplus swarms.
Made of double channel waxed cardboard. The waxed cardboard is a cardboard that withstands humidity quite well and is usually used in the manufacture of fruit boxes, etc.
Supplied disassembled and without pictures, includes the body and the cover. The assembly is usually done with hot silicone or even with a cardboard stapler.
For a longer duration, the lid can be lined with sheet metal or aluminum and the exterior painted with linseed oil or hive paint.
It has two vents on the sides and a vent on the bottom, which can be fitted
with a 125x60mm
steel mesh respectively (not included).
Supplied loose and in packages of 10 units. Features Summary:
Click to see detail Click to see detail
- Very light, robust and economical core.
- Ideal for the sale of surplus swarms.
- Can be stacked multiple floors for transportation.
- Good thermal behavior both in winter and in summer.
- Depending on the bending form, it is valid for dadant Us and dadant blat.