Great novelty and quality. Linked and 25mm thick. With the quality of the fixist langstroth hive but in a transhumance model and also with an anti-varroa base.
New linked langstroth hive transhumance model "perfection" with anti-varroa base, rear lift and removable roof.
25mm thick pine wood.
Treated with linseed oil. Hive composed of:
- Removable anti-varroa wooden base.
- Metallic spouts.
- Breeding chamber with 10 wire frames.
- Rise with 10 wired frames.
- Contratape, tablex, entreplanta or entretapa.
- Veneered wood top or ceiling.
- Wire closures (fil-elem).
- Pine wood: Drying quality.
- Surface treatment: Linseed Oil.
- Phytosanitary certificate.
- Chamber and rear interior measurements: 465x380mm.
- Camera and height exterior dimensions: 515x430mm.
- Chamber height: 240mm.
- Rise height: 240mm.
- Thickness: 25mm.
- Number of camera frames: 10.
- Number of lift frames: 10.
- Camera frame size: 480x230mm.
- Height frames size: 480x230mm.
- Hoffman camera frames: Plastic.
- Hoffman frames rise: Plastic.
- Frames: Galvanized wire.
- Tablex: 515x430mm.
- Base: Antivarroa.
- Cover: galvanized sheet with flange.
Note: 25mm thick wood, frames with tensioned wires. Click to see detail Click to see detail Click to see detail