New langstroth hive linked transhumance model "perfection" with removable base and roof.
25mm thick pine wood.
Treated with linseed oil. Hive composed of:
- Removable wooden base with partial ventilation with sloping bottom towards the spout.
- Metallic spouts.
- Breeding chamber with 10 wire frames.
- Contratape, tablex, entreplanta or entretapa.
- Veneered wood top or ceiling.
- Wire closures (fil-elem).
- Pine wood: Drying quality.
- Surface treatment: Linseed Oil.
- Phytosanitary certificate.
- Chamber interior measurements: 465x380mm.
- Camera exterior dimensions: 515x430mm.
- Chamber height: 240mm.
- Thickness: 25mm.
- Number of camera frames: 10.
- Camera frame size: 480x230mm.
- Hoffman camera frames: Plastic.
- Frames: Galvanized wire.
- Tablex: 515x430mm.
- Base: inclined towards the hole.
- Cover: galvanized sheet with flange.
Note: 25mm thick wood, frames with tensioned wires. Click to see detail Click to see detail