Boiler made entirely of stainless steel, rectangular in shape and with 4 resistant legs forming a single body with the boiler and with an extraction capacity of 15 to 16 body dadant frames or if they are raised on 30 to 32 frames.
This boiler is designed to melt frames or even covers. Heating is carried out from below and from the sides by boiling the water deposited in the lower part.
The clean, molten wax outlet is at the front and falls into a container that is placed for this purpose.
The tiles can of course be reused once the wax has melted.
Gas stove not included. Recommended mode of use:
- Insert the frames into the boiler to melt the wax or clean.
- Close the lid of the boiler.
- Fill the bottom of the boiler through its corresponding water filling tube.
- Put a stove under the boiler and light the flame
- Once the water boils from the stove fire, steam is produced that melts the wax from the frames, the wax once melted comes out through the outlet tube.
- Regularly check the water level in the double bottom and never run out of water
- Dadant model, valid for langstroth and dadant.
- Made all in stainless steel (body and legs).
- Steam boiler designed to work with a gas stove.
- Gas stove not included.
- Sheet thickness: 0.80mm.
- Section: 480x420mm.
- Height: 600mm.