Extractor made of Aisi 304 food grade stainless steel.
Four reversible langstroth frames or four half-rise frames.
The frames do not have to be turned, they are given by themselves by changing the direction of rotation of the crank.
Manual transmission with set of legs, approximate diameter 640 mm.
Stainless steel cage.
Helical steel gear.
Steel legs and lacquered steel gear holder crosspiece.
Transparent polycarbonate covers.
Nylon threaded tap. Summary features:
- Side manual transmission with helical steel gear.
- Reversible Tangential langstroth of 4 frames.
- Diameter 640 mm. Height 710mm.
- Reversible stainless steel cage.
- Removable transparent polycarbonate covers.
- 1 ½ "(DN40) nylon valve or tap.
- With legs and sleeper in steel lacquered with epoxy paint.