Packaging set consisting of Dana api Matic 2000 and Ø1000cm automatic table.
The operation consists of placing the empty cans on the table and then automatically transporting a photoelectric cell. When the photocell detects the cans the tops of the table and the filling of the machine begins to fill the can.
Once the canister is full the table begins to rotate and until the next canister arrives in front of the photocell.
In this unit, the filling machine can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to accommodate various sizes of cans.
Computer controlled gear pump packaging machine. Features Summary
- Fill range: 10ml to 10,000 ml.
- Pump capacity: approx. 280 l / h.
- Yield: About 400 cans of 0.5 kilos of honey per hour.
- Accuracy: <1%, maximum. + / -3g in 750 ml.
- Power: 230V, 150 W.
- Connections: Geller 1 1/2 "BS 2" 1 1/2 ".
Foot Pedal, Hose, Fitting, Mouthpiece, Dosing Syringe. Optional
Various accessories, stand, nozzle for low viscosity liquids.