Solid swarm hunter perfume "Beejar", it is a simple but very effective swarm hunter that has been in the Spanish market for more than 30 years doing its job with great success.
It attracts swarms by the smell it gives off, that is, by reinforcing the olfactory signal, if it is helped with a used hive and old wax and there are swarms looking for a house, its success is almost guaranteed since it is the best way to help the swarm to locate itself.
Capacity 100gr. To impregnate about 10 capture traps.
Available loose and in boxes of 100 units. Ingredients:
- Natural essences 5%, Vaseline csp, etc.
How to use:
- Place the hive in a strategic location where swarms pass (sunny, mid-slope, south-facing spout, raised from the ground about 30-50cm, with one or more used and healthy wax combs inside.).
- Soak the inside walls of the beehive and the spout with about 10gr of the "Beejar solid perfume". (One level tablespoon).
- Repeat, if necessary, every 10-15 days.
- Boat height: 7cm
- Pot diameter: 6cm
- Content: 100 grams
- Yield: Approximately 10 baits
Note: It is advisable to set the swarm trap facing south and about 20cm from the ground. Click to see detail