Swarm hunter spray perfume "Abejar", it is a very effective spray swarm hunter made from a concentrate of natural essences and that has been in the Spanish market for more than 25 years doing its job with great success.
It attracts swarms by the smell it gives off, that is, by reinforcing the olfactory signal, if you help with a used core and some old wax and there are swarms around looking for hives, your success is guaranteed.
It works by attracting precore bees that seek location a few days before the swarm leaves the mother hive.
300ml capacity. To impregnate about 15 capture traps. Available loose and in boxes of 20 units. Ingredients:
It is a careful mixture of 5% natural essences, specially studied to attract bees, which guarantees its slow release and lengthens the use time, Propellant and organic solvents. How to use:
- Shake the container before use.
- Lift the lid and spray lightly, with slight pressure (do not press for a long time), from about 30cm away, the internal walls of the hive, the surface of the squares and the spout.
- Repeat, if necessary, every 7-10 days.
- The normals of a pressure vessel.
- Boat height: 24cm
- Pot diameter: 5cm
- Content: 300ml
- Yield: Approximately 15 baits
Note: It is advisable to always set the trap to capture swarms facing south and about 20-25 centimeters from the ground. Click to see detail